In this article, I want to share with you ten high-impact viral marketing strategies but before I kick off, let me tell you a little about viral marketing. Viral Marketing is allowing people to give away and use your free product or service in order to multiply your marketing quickly over the internet. The idea behind viral marketing is that you include your ad with the freebie people give away or use. Below are ten high impact viral marketing strategies:
1. Allow people to reprint your articles on their web site, in their e-zine, newsletter, magazine or e-books. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of each article.
2. Allow people to use any of your freebies as free bonuses for products or services they sell. Include your ad on all your freebies.
3. Allow people to use your online discussion board for their own web site. Some people don't have one. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board.
4. Allow people to sign up for a free web site on your server. Since you are giving away the space, require them to include your banner ad at the top of the site.
5. Allow people to add their link to your free web site directory. Just require that they return a link back to your web site, advertising your directory.
6. Allow people to provide your free online service to their web site, visitors, or e-zine subscribers. They could be free e-mail, e-mail consulting, search engine submissions, etc.
7. Allow people to give away your free software. Just include your business advertisement inside the software program.
8. Allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc. Just include your ad on them or require people to link directly to your website.
9. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free e-book if, in exchange, they give away the e-book to their web visitors or e-zine subscribers.
10. Allow people to give away your free e-book to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the internet.