In today's article, I'll show you ten low-cost means of advertising your products and services to maximise more profits.
1. Give your prospects extra incentives so they will order quicker. It could be free shipping, a faster shipping option, free gift wrapping, etc.
2. Make your small business look big on the World Wide Web. Design your web site using professional graphics, ordering systems, organized layouts, etc.
3. Attract a lot more customers by giving them clear ordering instructions. Give them all the information they need so they can complete their order easily.
4. Give your customers buying incentives so they'll make repeat purchases. Offer them discounts, free gifts, bonus points, etc.
5. Tell people about your site whenever you get a chance. Those people will tell other people and so on. It's a cheap way to multiply your advertising.
6. Write and send press releases for your web site. Use strong headlines, make it newsworthy, and tell the journalist why their readers would like it.
7. Use a lot of headlines on your web site and ezine. Some types of headlines are free offers, questions, problem solvers, sales, and statistics.
8. Design graphics, templates, buttons and banner ads for other sites. Allow people to use them in exchange for your web link on their home page.
9. Use time saving promotional software. You can automate your search engine submissions, posting to online classified sites, etc.
10. Advertise your online business by dressing in clothes that are imprinted with your ad. It could be a T-shirt, ball cap, coat, etc.
Quote of the Day: "When you become detached mentally from yourself and