In today's article, I want to share with you ten blazing ways to increase your profits. I call them "blazing ways" because they could make your profits grow like wild fire.
1. Use a "P.S." at the end of your ad copy. This is where you either want to repeat a strong benefit or use a strong close like a free bonus.
2. Publish a free e-book and give it away from your web site or in your e-zine. This will increase your traffic, sales and e-zine subscribers.
3. Create multiple streams of income with your website. You could sell your own products, join affiliate programs, sell advertising space, etc.
4. Give your visitors compliments in your ad copy. This can earn their trust and put them in a good mood, in return they will be easier to sell too.
5. Create new products or services only if there is a strong need for them. You won't have anyone to sell them to if you don't have a market.
6. Sell your backend products to your customers, right after they order. Take them to a "Thank You" web page that includes other products you sell.
7. Sell a few products on your website instead of selling a large amount of products. Too many choices can overwhelm your visitors and they won't buy.
8. Include content and free stuff on your website that promote the products you're selling. If they don't read your ads, they may read your offerings.
9. Remind your visitors that you're human not just a website. You could publish information on your family life, a picture of yourself, a profile, etc.
10. Provide a "Contact Page" on your website. Give your visitors as many options to contact you as possible. This'll add credibility to your business.