These are ten seldom used freebies that can increase your traffic and sales:
1. Checklists: Create a list of things to check for a particular process related to your business's topic. Ex: a checklist for creating a web site.
2. Templates: Design a template that will make a certain action easier for your target audience. Ex: a template for writing a resume.
3. Text Workbook: Publish a text format e-book so your audience can learn and practise a certain skill. Ex: a text workbook for writing ad headlines.
4. Transcripts: Create an e-book of text transcripts of a related live event. It can be a seminar, speech, class, interview, etc.
5. Dictionary of Terms: Publish a web directory or e-book dictionary of terms relating to your specific business industry or subject.
6. Advice Service: Offer a live chat room where you or your employees can give your visitors and customers advice on your business topic.
7. Human Research: Offer a free service were you will search for sites or information your visitors or customers can't seem to find online.
8. Plans: Create ready-made plans for a particular project your target audience wants to accomplish. It could be marketing plans, landscape plans, etc.
9. Forms: Offer printable, ready-made forms your visitors or customers would use regularly. It could be legal forms, organizational forms, etc.
10. E-mail Reports: Publish quarterly e-mail reports that contain new research discoveries, surveys, and statistics about your related industry.