Below are ten magic Ways to boost your e-zine subscribers:
1. Show your potential subscribers a sample issue of your e-zine. Black out some of the important info; this will make them more curious and subscribe.
2. Give away a free follow-up auto-responder course. Publish your e-zine ad in each lesson. The more people see it, the higher the chance they'll subscribe.
3. Offer your potential customers a discount on a particular product you sell if they subscribe to your free e-zine.
4. Give other businesses permission to give a free subscription to your e-zine as a bonus for a product they sell.
5. Ask your potential subscribers questions that'll persuade them to subscribe like: "Would you like to be able to retire before you're 40?"
6. Write your e-zine's ad to sound like it is common sense to subscribe. For example: "Everyone knows you have to..."
7. Assume people are going to instantly subscribe to your e-zine. For example: "Dear Healthy Subscriber" They will want to subscribe in order to feel healthy.
8. Allow your subscribers to collect stuff from each issue of your e-zine. It could be e-books or software. They'll tell others and those people will subscribe.
9. Tell people what their friends or family might say as a result of them of learning what's in your e-zine. People care about what other people think of them.
10. Make people feel like it's their idea to subscribe, they will be less hesitant. Tell them in your ad "You are making a smart decision for subscribing".
Quote of the Day: "Many people make the mistake of thinking that all the challenges in their lives would dissipate if they just had enough money. Nothing could be further from the truth. Earning more money, in and of itself, rarely frees people. It's equally ridiculous to tell yourself that greater financial freedom and mastery of your finances would not offer your greater opportunities to expand, share, and create value for yourself and others." –Anthony Robbins