Below are ten killer ways to make your advertisement sell:
1. Use plenty of examples in your ad copy. This will allow your whole target audience to understand your pitch completely.
2. Gain extra credibility by using terms your readers may not understand, but can follow by explaining them in simple terms. This will show you're an expert.
3. Reveal how excited you are about the product. You could use words or a picture of yourself looking very excited.
4. Tell your target audience you were in their current position. Next, tell them how your product pulled you out of that position.
5. Challenge your readers at the end of your ad. Make a bet with them; if your product doesn't solve their problem, offer them a free product in return.
6. Get your audience involved in your ad by asking them questions. They'll automatically want to answer the questions in their mind.
7. Introduce yourself in your ad copy. Haven't you ever read an ad copy and wondered half way through it who is selling the product? It's a big turn off.
8. Start your ad with a story. It draws people right into your ad and they forget they're being sold to. You could start with "Once upon a time..."
9. Use less than five points in your ad copy. If you start revealing too many topics, your readers might get confused and quit reading.
10. Make your target audience's experience reading your ad positive. You could educate them or tell a joke to make them laugh.